- 3 oz Starburst or Jolly Rancher Jell-O
- 1 Kool-aide pack
- 3-4 packs Knox gelatin
- 1 cup juice divided
- 2 tbsp soy or sunflower lecithin
- 1 tsp Potassium Sorbate optional
- 4-5 candy molds
- 1/2 cup canna oil or butter
- Starting with 1 cup of juice. Add 1 pack of kool-aide and stir until dissolved. Once dissolved add 1/8 cup of sugar and stir until dissolved again. Set aside
- Add four unflavored gelatin packets to a small bowl. Then add 1/2 cup of juice to the gelatin and slightly stir until combined and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour one cup of water in a medium sized pot and bring it to a boil then turn the pot down to a simmer and add a glass bowl on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of canna oil and 2 tablespoons of soy lecithin and stir until combined and then let this simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate small pot add the other half cup of juice and bring it to a boil. When boiling add one pack or three ounces of the jello mix and stir for 30 seconds to a minute until dissolved.
- Once dissolved turn the jello off and here's where you need to move quick. Add the jello mix to the canna oil and stir until combined. 15 minutes.
- Add the bloomed gelatin to the jello mix and stir until completely combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of potassium sorbate to the jello mix and stir for a few minutes until dissolved.
- Pour the gummy mix in the molds. Let them sit for at least 2-3 hours in the fridge or counter top. Enjoy!