- 6 vanilla Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp Bourbon
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dices strawberries
- 1 cup whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup canna sugar
- 2 cups canna heavy whipping cream
- Wash and cut the stems on two cups of whole strawberries then start cutting the strawberries into small chunks.
- Divide strawberries, 1 cup halved, 1 cup diced
- Add five to six oreos to a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin or the side of a glass to crush the oreos.
- Add the cup of sliced strawberries to a blender or food processor and blend for a couple seconds then add 2 tablespoons of canna sugar to the strawberries and blend for one minute until smooth and then set it aside.
- Next add two cups of infused whipping cream to a large bowl and the rest of the canna sugar. Use a hand blender and whip the cream for about 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla extract, Bourbon, and 1 can sweetened condensed milk. Blend until combined.
- Layering: first layer pour about three cups of cream in the container then add 2 tablespoons of the pureed strawberries on top of the cream and use a spatula and lightly spread the puree into the cream creating a marbled look throughout.
- Add a few diced strawberries and cookies on top and combine lightly into the cream.
- Repeat this step two more times until you fill the container to the top. Add a handful of strawberries and cookies on top and place in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Enjoy
Items used in video: 1.5 quart ice cream container: https://amzn.to/3wTqgDb