Cannabis chocolates recipe:
- 2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1 tsp strawberry flavoring LorAnn
- 1 tsp Hershey's cocoa powder optional
- 3 tbsp canna coconut oil
- Put the freeze-dried strawberries into a plastic bag and use your hands or glass to crush the strawberries until you have both fine and small pieces. Put them aside when finished.
- Gradually add the white chocolate wafers to a double boiler on low heat and stir every few minutes until the chocolate is melted and has a smooth creamy texture.
- When the chocolate is melted add one teaspoon of strawberry flavoring and stir for a couple minutes until combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of infused coconut oil to the chocolate and stir until combined.
- Add freeze dried strawberries and stir until just combined
- Use a spoon and fill molds 3/4 way full. shake and tap each one lightly on the counter to make sure they're smooth and evenly set in the molds.
- Put the chocolates in the refrigerator for about one hour.
Infusing the milk chocolate
- Add one cup of dark chocolate wafers to a double boiler on low heat and stir until melted
- Add one teaspoon of cocoa powder to the dark chocolate and stir until powder had dissolved (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon of infused coconut oil and stir until combined
- Remove molds from the refrigerator and add the dark chocolate on top. Pour the chocolate in each mold over the strawberry chocolate. Make sure you fill the molds to the top and tap each mold again to smooth them out.
- Put the chocolates back in the refrigerator for about an hour
- After an hour, pop each chocolate out the mold and serve!