Infused Shrimp and Lobster Fajitas
Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 1 hr
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/2 lb lobster cooked
- 1 lime
- 1 red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 tbsp canna olive oil
- In a small bowl add two teaspoons of chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons of cumin 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of coriander,1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. Use a fork or whisk to combine.
- Add one tablespoon of the fajita seasoning to the shrimp and give it a few stirs until the shrimp are covered.
- Add 1 tablespoon a canna of olive oil to the shrimp and stir until the shrimp are covered again and then set them aside.
- Add one teaspoon of fajita seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add 2 tsp of canna olive oil, stir again until combined.
- Put the lobster and shrimp in the refrigerator to marinate for about 15 - 30 minutes.
- Slice onions and peppers into half inch slices the long way and put them aside in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the fajita seasoning to the chopped onions and peppers and combine.
- Break apart the cojita cheese and set it aside.
- Add shrimp to a medium size pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Then set them aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a cast iron skillet and turn heat on medium.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and lobster to the skillet and stir until combined.
- Slice a lime in half and squeeze each half over the fajita mix and sprinkle cilantro on top
- Place flour tortillas on a plate and serve fajitas with your favorite toppings!