Infused Pina Colada Jello Shots
- 2 mini muffin tins
- 1 1/2 cup silver rum
- 1 cup coconut cream sweetened, all natural
- 1 cup pineapple juice all natural
- 1 jar maracshino cherries
- 4 packs gelatin
- green dragon tincture
- Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil
- In a small pot add coconut cream and stir for three to five minutes on low heat until the clumps separate and blend back into liquid.
- Open two packs of gelatin and sprinkle one pack at a time evenly on the top of the coconut cream and continue to stir for 5 to 10 minutes until the gelatin is completely combined to a smooth texture.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add 1 cup of rum and two tablespoons of tincture and stir until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of the coconut layer to each muffin tin cup filling each cup halfway.
- Place the muffin tins in the fridge for about an hour to chill and become firm.
- Cut the cherries using a cutting board. slice off the bottom of each cherry and move the cherries with the stem to the side.
- After an hour, remove the jello shots from the fridge and start placing the sliced cherries in the middle of each muffin cup. They should sit flat on top.
Pineapple juice layer
- Add one cup of pineapple juice to a small pot but don't turn on the heat then sprinkle two packs of gelatin evenly over the pineapple juice and let it sit until the gelatin starts to wrinkle on top.
- After 5 minutes turn the pot on low heat and stir the gelatin and the pineapple juice until it's completely dissolved.
- Remove the pot from the stove and add a half a cup of silver rum and stir until combined.
- Use the same method as the coconut layer and add one tablespoon of pineapple mixture to each muffin cup making sure you cover each cherry then place the muffin tins in the fridge for three to four hours or until the jello shots becomes firm and set.
- After 3 hours - Plate and Enjoy!