Spicy Buffalo Hot Wings!!
5 from 1 vote
- 2 lbs chicken wingettes washed and dried
- 1/2 cup hot sauce Frank's Red Hot
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp worchester sauce
- 1/4 cup canna butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Flour for chicken
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs
- Add peanut or corn oil to a cast iron skillet, enough to cover one side of the chicken. Turn on medium heat
- add chicken to medium size bowl. add salt, garlic powder, and toss the chicken a few times until combined. Set aside.
- Making the flour mixture - In another medium sized bowl, add two cups of flour, cornstarch, cayenne pepper and use a whisk to combine. set aside.
- In another bowl crack all four eggs and then add 1 tbsp hot sauce and whisk until combined.
Coating the chicken
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture and shake off any excess yolk before coating it with the flour. Continue this method until all the chicken is coated.
- Slowly start adding your chicken to the cast iron skillet and fry your chicken for about 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- In a small bowl add a half a cup of hot sauce and a quarter cup of melted canna butter, worcestershire sauce and oregano and stir until butter and the hot sauce are thorough combined.
- Slowly remove the chicken from the stove onto a plate line with a paper towel and let it drain for about 10 minutes
- Pour the buffalo wing sauce on the wings and toss them until covered.
Spicy Buffalo Hot Wings Recipe | Hello High Cooks
Elevate your taste buds with our fiery spicy buffalo hot wings recipe. Join Hello High Cooks for gourmet cannabis-infused culinary adventures!